Dr Bron’s Experience
Dr. Bron graduated from Paris Medical School in 1991.
He completed his internship at the « Hopitaux de Paris » and was Senior Resident and Fellow in the Department of Urology in the St Louis hospital in Paris.
Dr. Bron has been practicing urological surgery in Orleans since 1994, with a preference for minimally invasive techniques (endoscopy , laser, laparoscopic surgery ), urinary cancer surgery (prostate, kidney and ureter , bladder , testicular ), urinary incontinence surgery, prolapse surgery and urinary stones surgery.
Dr Bron’s Distinctions
- Accreditation by the French National Health Authority in 2012.
- University Degree of Laparoscopic Surgery (University of Strasbourg , 2008).
- Member of the French Association of Urology since 1993.
- Member of the International Society of Urology.
- Fellow of the European Board of Urology (1992).
- Former Senior Fellow in Urology, Hôpitaux de Paris (1991-1993) .
- DES (Specialized Studies Degree) in Urological Surgery (DES Paris 1991).
- Medical Doctor (PhD Paris 1991).
- Resident of the Hopitaux de Paris (1984-1991 )
Surgical procedures performed by Dr Bron
Kidney and ureteral stones
- Kidney and ureteral laser stone ablation (rigid and flexible uretero-renoscopy)
- ESWL (Extra-corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy)
- Double J stenting and removal.
- Laparoscopic and open radical nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic and open partial nephrectomy
- Laser photovaporization (Greenlight)
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy for cancer.
- Trans-urethral resection of bladder tumor
- Radical cystectomy
- Epididymal cyst ablation
- Hydrocele surgery
Dr Bron surgery pratice is located in the Clinique de l’Archette, a private surgical clinic in Olivet, Loiret, France.
Dr Bron is fluent in english. His practice is geared towards international patients seeking a high level of surgery utilizing the most modern techniques available..
Olivet is located 10 minutes south from the center of Orleans (the city of Joan of Arc), on the Loire river.
Orleans is a very popular tourist destination known for its history and the famous Châteaux de la Loire.
Contact Dr. Bron by Email
Dr Jacques Bron
83 rue Jacques Monod – 45160 Olivet, France.
(+33) 2 38 51 61 98
(+33) 2 38 51 61 96
- Flight to Paris. Upon your arrival in Paris, a car pickup can be arrranged for your convenience from CDG airport (2 hours drive) or Orly airport (1 hour drive).
- Flight from London to Tours (via Ryanair), then a car pickup can be arranged for your convenience from Tours airport to Orleans/Olivet.
From London by Eurostar
- Eurostar from London to Paris (2 h 15). Upon your arrival, a car pick up can be arranged for your convenience from the Gare du Nord train station (2 hours drive to Orleans), or you can transfer to the Austerlitz train station (taxi, Uber or subway) and take another train to Orleans (1 h).